We want to see you, yes you. Along with your written application and CV, we want to see you in a short (1-2 minute max) video introduction to accompany your application. We want to learn about you and what makes you tick.
Following the submission of your LinkedIn application, we will send you a request to submit this video. Please note that applications submitted without a video introduction will NOT be considered.
A management consultancy, creatively transforming organisations.
The energetic and innovative management consultancy – Interchange – is currently on the hunt for a kick-ass Creative Consultant to join their colourful team.
At Interchange, we combine the smarts and rigour of a management consultancy, with the distinctive and inventive talents of a creative collective.
With our experienced consulting team, we delve deep into the inner workings of our client’s organisation, exploring all their organisational development and cultural needs.
Drawing on contemporary theories of organisational psychology, we then co-create bespoke solutions to shift mindsets and behaviours for the long-term.
Our multi award-winning solutions are renowned for being deployed in some of the most immersive and colourful ways, including film, theatre, virtual reality, curated learning environments and more.
By joining the team, you will be working alongside a diverse group of talented and inspiring professionals who will undoubtedly value your knowledge, experience and contribution to the projects at hand.
WHO WE ARE
Well, we’re not your average bunch.
Take everything you know about management consultancies and then…throw it out the window (in an environmentally responsible way, of course). At Interchange there are no egos, no internal competition, no corporate buildings and certainly no daily suit-and-tie attire.
We are a small(ish), down-to-earth organisation, but don’t let that fool you. We omit big consultancy energy when it comes to creating powerful, positive change. And we do it with some of the biggest businesses in Australia and all around the world. Everyone in our team shares a collective passion for making the world of work a better place – with a brilliant creative twist, of course.
Although we work incredibly hard, we take our downtime pretty seriously too. You’ll often catch us having a good laugh over lunch (or any time really) or a loud, Covid-friendly Friday night drink. We are also notorious for getting up to some unique team antics… think indoor skydiving, sailing, interactive theatre shows, and plate smashing.
By joining the Interchange team, you will be diving head-first into a world full of creativity and collaboration, alongside a diverse group of talented and inspiring professionals. No matter what you’re bringing to the table, we will value your knowledge, experience and contribution.
WHO YOU ARE
At Interchange, we don’t have any specific vision for what our team should look like. We’re interested in what you might bring to compliment us. But to really hit the ground running in this role, we are looking for someone who:
- Gets shit done
- Is genuinely curious
- Wants to be part of something awesome and make a difference in business and the community
- Enjoys a laugh and sees the fun side of life
- Maintains calm when under pressure
- Is tech savvy and comfortable learning new systems
- Possesses a willingness to share knowledge and learn from others in an open and collaborative team environment
- Has the ability to go from task to task and maintain focus
- Plays in our team
As a Creative Consultant, you will be an important part of the Creative Team, helping our clients define learning and cultural needs and be instrumental in the development and delivery of brilliant innovative solutions.
While you’ll be reporting directly to the Creative Director, you will hold all responsibility and accountability for your own work. You’ll never feel micromanaged around here, we all value our autonomy and responsibility over our own areas.
RESPONSIBILITIES & DUTIES
- Work on the client side to investigate cultural issues and help implement organisational behavioural change
- Use new, innovative, and interactive learning solutions to engage and deliver to diverse groups
- Be curious and use current research in the design and development of client and internal initiatives
- Exceed client expectations and effectively communicate across the entire Interchange team
- Support the entire Creative Team in design and delivery outputs, including program materials, proposals, facilitator guides, presentations, marketing etc
- Support the facilitation of workshops (face-to-face and virtual) to uncover relevant information and deliver engaging and value driven learning experiences and presentations
- Support the management of multiple clients and projects simultaneously and with excellence
- Build internal and external relationships and trust
- Identify cross selling opportunities and encourage business development with existing clients
- Work collaboratively within the Creative Team and across the broader Interchange business
- Demonstrate and live the Interchange values
- Contribute to the continuous innovation, improvement, and creativity within the business
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE, CAPABILITY & SKILLS
- Minimum 3 years of Creative industry experience
- Experience in the area of film, digital, theatre, writing and performance
- Experience in the support of projects, including the responsibility for standalone deliverables that add significantly to the overall success of a project or work stream
- Ability to build effective relationships, work collaboratively, drive change, and accomplish challenging goals
- Exceptional professional writing skills with an eye for quality and detail
- Good facilitation experience and presence
- Proven stakeholder management
- Ability to support multiple projects
- Ability to demonstrate drive and resilience to overcome challenges or setbacks
- A strong communicator with the ability to build lasting client relationships
- Strong computer literacy and technical competence
- Ability to connect industry trends and change concepts with specific client challenges
- Proficient in MS Office
NOT MANDATORY, BUT WE’D BE PRETTY IMPRESSED IF YOU HAD…
- Strong knowledge of Adobe Creative suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Premiere Pro, Adobe Audition)
- Understanding of Mac OS editing software (Garage Band, iMovie)
- Understanding of EDM platforms, Google Analytics, social media platforms
- Experience with WordPress
- Passion and skill for creative digital
- While this is a full-time role, we’re open to hearing from candidates that may be seeking a flexible work arrangement
- Preference for a Melbourne-based applicant, but also considering applicants based in Sydney.
- You must be an Australian Permanent Resident, an Australian Citizen or hold a Valid Working Permit