A management consultancy, creatively transforming organisations.
Our Purpose: Shake it up and inspire brilliance
The energetic and innovative management consultancy – Interchange – is currently on the hunt for a Senior Consultant to join their ever-growing team.
At Interchange, we combine the smarts and rigour of a management consultancy, with the distinctive and inventive talents of a creative collective.
With our experienced consulting team, we delve deep into the inner workings of our client’s organisation, exploring all their organisational development and cultural needs. We specialise in organisational culture transformations and play within all OD spaces, uplifting our clients in targeted areas.
Drawing on contemporary theories of organisational psychology, we then co-create bespoke solutions to shift mindsets and behaviours for the long-term.
Our multi award-winning solutions are renowned for being deployed in some of the most immersive and colourful ways, including film, theatre, virtual reality, curated learning environments and more.
By joining the team, you will be working alongside a diverse group of talented and inspiring professionals who will undoubtedly value your knowledge, experience and contribution to the projects at hand.
WHO WE ARE
Well, we’re not your average bunch.
Take everything you know about management consultancies and then… throw it out the window (in an environmentally responsible way, of course). At Interchange there are no egos, no internal competition, no corporate buildings and certainly no daily suit-and-tie attire.
We are a small(ish), down-to-earth organisation, but don’t let that fool you. We omit big consultancy energy when it comes to creating powerful, positive change. And we do it with some of the biggest businesses in Australia and all around the world. Everyone in our team shares a collective passion for making the world of work a better place – with a brilliant creative twist, of course.
Although we work incredibly hard, we take our downtime pretty seriously too. You’ll often catch us having a good laugh over lunch (or any time really) or a loud, Covid-friendly Friday night drink. We are also notorious for getting up to some unique team antics… think indoor skydiving, sailing, interactive theatre shows, and plate smashing.
By joining the Interchange team, you will be diving head-first into a world full of creativity and collaboration, alongside a diverse group of talented and inspiring professionals. No matter what you’re bringing to the table, we will value your knowledge, experience, and contribution.
As a Senior Consultant, you’ll be an integral part of the consulting team working on client projects. You will also have the opportunity to work alongside our senior leaders in contributing to business development and marketing initiatives to help the business grow further.
RESPONSIBILITIES & DUTIES
- Support with the design and delivery of client and internal projects
- Support with the planning and execution of client and internal projects by considering scope, budget, time, quality, stakeholders, risks and issues
- Opportunity work with senior stakeholders on client projects (e.g. Head of’s, ELT, SLT, Board level)
- Responsible for end-to-end planning and execution of small-medium scale projects
- Contribute your creative and innovative ideas in project formulation and conceptualising sessions for client projects
- Exposure and involvement in organisational-wide projects and initiatives
- Lead client meetings with project stakeholders
- Opportunity to observe and contribute within high-stake environments with guidance from Interchange senior leaders
- Opportunity to strengthen business development skills, interacting with potential and existing clients
- Conduct qualitative and quantitative research in a valid and reliable manner
- Analyse data to provide meaningful and actionable insights
- Write clear and well-reasoned reports for client projects
- Foster strong and productive relationships with all client contacts
- Partner with the team to develop ideas and content for marketing activities
- Promote the work of Interchange with existing network and consider business development opportunities where appropriate
- Contribute to the development and refinement of Interchange’s services and products
- Establish and sustain relationships with team members by demonstrating a growth mindset, leveraging existing capabilities and experience and contributing to a positive team culture
- A relevant tertiary qualification, ideally in Business, Human Resources, Management or Psychology
- Masters in Organisational Psychology
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE, CAPABILITY & SKILLS
- Current experience in organisational culture, organisational development and/or organisational design, preferably in a consulting environment
- Demonstrated experience over a sustained period (3-5 years minimum) delivering medium – large programs of work or running concurrent smaller projects that reflect the levels of complexity and ambiguity of typical large-scale transformations
- Strong interpersonal communication and relationship building skills
- Sound research and analytical skills
- Project management experience
- Strong consulting or industry experience with cross sector knowledge and capabilities
- Ability to drive initiatives from concept through to implementation
- Demonstrated relationship management capability, influencing and negotiation skills
- Highly developed communication and reporting skills
- The ability to support the growth and development of the Interchange team including coaching and mentoring project team members
WHO YOU ARE
To really hit the ground running in this role, we are looking for someone who:
- Is genuinely curious
- Thinks outside the box
- Wants to be part of something awesome and make a difference in business and the community
- Enjoys a laugh and sees the fun side of life
- Maintains calm when under pressure
- Is tech savvy and comfortable learning new systems
- Possesses a willingness to share knowledge and learn from others in an open and collaborative team environment
- Has the ability to go from task to task and maintain focus
- Strong attention to detail
- Openness to feedback and willingness to make changes to their work
- Resilient under the pressures and constraints of tight deadlines
- Works efficiently both autonomously and as part of a team
- Has a strong sense of responsibility and ownership for work
- You must be an Australian Permanent Resident, an Australian Citizen or hold a Valid Working Permit
- While this is a full-time role, we’re open to hearing from candidates that may be seeking a flexible work arrangement