Positions currently available (October, 2020)
Senior Management Consultant
The energetic and innovative management consultancy – Interchange – is currently on the hunt for a Senior Consultant to join their ever-growing team.
At Interchange, we combine the smarts and rigour of a management consultancy, with the distinctive and inventive talents of a creative collective.
With our experienced consulting team, we delve deep into the inner workings of an organisation, exploring all there is to see of their organisational culture.
Drawing on contemporary theories of organisational psychology, we then co-create bespoke solutions that are sure to ignite long-lasting shifts in mindsets and behaviour.
Our solutions are renowned for being deployed in some of the most immersive and colourful ways, including film, theatre, virtual reality, curated learning environments and more.
By joining the team, you will be working alongside a diverse group of talented and inspiring professionals who will undoubtedly value your knowledge, experience and contribution to the projects at hand.
As a Senior Consultant, you’ll be an integral part of the consulting team working on client projects. You will also contribute to business development and marketing initiatives to help build the business.
Reporting to the Consulting Director, you will have direct responsibility and accountability for your own work.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Support with the design and delivery of client and internal projects
- Support with the planning and execution of client and internal projects by considering scope, budget, time, quality, stakeholders, risks and issues
- Conduct qualitative and quantitative research in a valid and reliable manner
- Analyse data to provide meaningful and actionable insights
- Write clear and well-reasoned reports for client projects
- Foster strong and productive relationships with all client contacts
- Partner with the team to develop ideas and content for marketing activities
- Promote the work of Interchange with existing network and consider business development opportunities where appropriate
- Contribute to the development and refinement of Interchange’s services and products
- Establish and sustain relationships with team members by demonstrating a growth mindset, leveraging your capabilities and experience and contributing to a positive team culture
- A relevant tertiary qualification, ideally in Business, Human Resources, Management or Organisational Psychology
Required Experience & Skills
You must be able to demonstrate your capability, understanding and experience in the following:
- Current experience in organisational culture and change management, preferably in a consulting environment
- Demonstrated experience over a sustained period (3-5 years minimum) delivering large programs of work or running concurrent smaller projects that reflect the levels of complexity and ambiguity of typical large-scale transformations
- Research and analytical skills
- Project management experience
- Strong consulting or industry experience with cross sector knowledge and capabilities
- Ability to drive initiatives from concept through to implementation
- Demonstrated relationship management capability, influencing and negotiation skills
- Highly developed communication and reporting skills
- The ability to support the growth and development of the Interchange team including coaching and mentoring project team members
- A passion and enthusiasm for transforming organisations
- Strong attention to detail
- Openness to feedback and willingness to make changes to their work
- Resilient under the pressures and constraints of tight deadlines
- Works efficiently both autonomously and as part of a team
- A strong sense of responsibility and ownership for work
Please submit your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org